Switzerland is known for its beautiful mountain range, the Alps. The country even produces one of the best chocolates, and all time favourite swiss watches. But that’s not all, the country has more interesting things that are quite strange. Compiled below are some facts about Switzerland that will surprise you.
Take a look:
1. The country has no capital city and a president, there are 4 official languages. Citizens have the right to cancel any law that the parliament passes!
2. Out of 8 million people in the country, 4 million of them have guns as they have liberal gun laws!
3. Bribes in this country are totally legal, they find it would be more effective than fighting bribery!
4. The fines in this country are not fixed and they depend on the amount of money that you earn!
5. The corkscrew in your swiss knife is actually made in Japan!
6. It’s not the swiss watches but the chocolates which are the most exported product!
7. The citizens of Switzerland can’t have only one guinea pig as a pet. These animals are very sad when they are alone!