Many people enjoy watching young children as they play and mingle with one another. They’re so innocent, sometimes a tad naughty … but that’s all part of being a child.
1. Charming Kurdish girl
2. A Congolese child in a refugee camp in Goma
3. Is he discovering his reflection in the mirror for the first time? Yes … he’s kissing the mirror
4. A Vietnamese girl gives a toddler a handmade lotus flower with the words—“Falun Dafa is good. Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance.” The lotus flower is a symbol of purity
5. Katie has fixed her attention on something. Just what is it?
6. Hey, hey! I see you too
7. Apparently not everyone can roll their tongues, but this girl demonstrates how easy it is
8. “People at birth are naturally kindhearted”—Three Character Classic
9. A happy Hmong girl carries a toddler in a village in Thailand
10. How could one say no to that gorgeous face?
11. What a beautiful young girl with such captivating eyes. This photograph was taken in Malaforia Village, Koinadugu District, in Sierra Leone
12. A toddler donning a marinière shirt sits on the footpath at the Royal Palace Gardens in Paris
13. Indian kids practicing meditation. They look so peaceful don’t they?
14. Young girl looking very cute as she meditates
15. Adorable kindergartener in traditional attire in Morioka, Japan
16. Toddler enjoying the wildflowers in the subalpine and alpine meadows in Great Sand Dunes National Preserve, Colorado
17. This girl in Cusco, Peru, is wearing traditional dress. Her name is Yolanda
18. Look at the little man in red; he’s having a great time in the Australian Minghui School
19. Can you tell which country’s traditional attire this adorable young girl is wearing?
20. A little child passes out information about Falun Dafa during a parade on World Falun Dafa Day in New York on May 12, 2017