Comfort, elegance and quirkiness mixed in the right amount make any ordinary house into an extraordinary mansion. This is exactly how every nook and corner of Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu’s 9-crore rupees apartment in Mumbai looks. Here is a visual tour to their beautiful abode.
The gorgeous apartment is located at Mumbai’s Khar neighbourhood. Soha and Kunal Khemu occupy the top floor in the nine-storey building. Going by the pictures in Soha’s Instagram feed we can clearly see that it is crafted exactly the way the couple wants. A mix of quirky elements and classy furniture makes this house a unique place to live in. The house maintains a balance between contemporary pieces of furniture and vintage picks.
According to Architectural Digest, the house is a gift from Sharmila Tagore.
1. A living room space that can easily accommodate all your tea parties
2. Furniture that is absolutely classy
3. A perfect gift from Sharmila Tagore
4. A spacious arena where even pets can have fun
5. Little Innaya also has the perfect place to play
6. Inaaya’s nursery speaks a different language of elegance
7. The house has the perfect hues of colour
8. That view which can take your breath away!
9. A perfect room for the little one!
10. The corners of the house seem well lit
11. A bookshelf to foster a reading atmosphere
12. Walls that portray a backdrop with pictures of the couple
13. Perfect mood lighting