We’ve all gone through different transformations during our teenage days to become who we are today. It was at that stage in time that we longed to find our own identity so that we could differentiate ourselves from the conformist posers. But over time things changed and people had to lock their rebellious teenage days in the closet.
Take a look at these 10 people whose dramatic evolution out of their teenage days will leave you amazed!
1. “Art student back in the day… Now I’m a care assistant,”
2. “Like many before me, I just transitioned into a hipster.”
3. “I’m a proper grown up now, working as a trainer for the bank,”
4. “I’m the mom to a neat four-year-old, I’m married, and I’m the manager of a local convenience store.”
5. “Have a little family with my husband of 5 years and a 4-year-old son”
6. “I was super scene/emo as a teenager but I guess being so into customizing my MySpace profile got me into coding,”
7. “I still feel emo on the inside and secretly listen to the music”
8. He joined the military but still listens to his screamo from time to time.
9. “I was about 15 when I had a phase of about two years where I was an emo kid… Well, now I’m 26 years old,”
10. “My 18-year-old Emo Self. I am a loving father and husband. Gone are the days of black hair”