Take a look at these photos capturing the beautiful and silly moments of childhood and the warm feelings they bring forth…Contrasting these are the fun photo recreations made in adulthood. Well, it’s obvious that some people change and some refuse to grow up!
In the age of instant digital photos and selfies, gone is the charm of taking a photo and waiting with anticipation for the prints to come back from the photo print shop.
Going back through the photo albums is a favorite pastime for a family get-together. You laugh, you tease each other and recall past moments that bring joy and pleasant memories back from the beautiful period of childhood.
These photos will definitely remind you of your own childhood photo album. Have you ever made any childhood photo re-creations of your own? Post your “then and now” photo collage in the comments!
1. I’m all grown up–and my childhood dream is fulfilled!
2. 15 years have gone by but not much has changed around here
3. 1978 to 2008–and still cool at skateboarding
4. Need a laugh? This will do the trick 🙂
6. Cousins having fun in the bath!
7. Little girl and her kitten are all grown up
8. Father and baby having a quiet nap together–but suddenly the baby has grown a beard!
9. A sweet kiss recreated
10. At Burger King, and my friends and I are still quirky
11. All grown up and they still like to get muddy
12. This girl still can’t lift up her dad and two sisters
13. A family’s tower of heads–16 years later
14. It’s 10 years later and roles have been reversed
15. I just looove pasta!
16. Now mom has her arm in a plaster
17. For dad’s birthday, a family picture was recreated 20 years later, but I think they seem to have grown up a little bit…
18. These buckets have become a bit small…
19. Off to kindergarten with grandma–now off to graduate school
20. These siblings made a whole calendar of recreated childhood photos as a gift to their parents